Onsite Construction Group focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, and leadership opportunities. We have a growing portfolio and are excited to bring on a Superintendent with at least 5+ years of experience in Federal and/or Private Healthcare Construction Projects in the Kansas City market. Onsite offers a competitive salary with benefits and is an equal opportunity employer.
Construction Superintendent will be responsible for the following:
- Create and monitor a safe work environment, practices and culture on the project.
- Coordinate work on assigned projects to be completed on or ahead of contract schedule
- Oversee trade-partners and full construction project daily
- Coordinating weekly or daily subcontractor meeting
- Ability to create and maintain detailed construction schedules. Phoenix Construction Schedule or MS Project experience a plus.
- Establish and maintain an effective and professional onsite working relationship with Owners, Architects, Consulting Engineers and other parties related to the project.
- Plan and maintain job-site logistics & security
- Order and maintain tools according to the project requirements as coordinated with the Project Manager
- Manage quality assurance program and third-party consultants to comply with project specifications
Construction Superintendent must have the following:
- 5+ years of experience in the construction industry as a Federal and/or private industry construction superintendent
- Strong knowledge of project sequencing and subcontractor activities
- Strong mathematical and computer aptitude is also necessary.
- Army Corps of Engineers Quality Control Certification/training is a plus
- Must be capable of being on their feet for long periods of time
- A technically savvy individual who has fantastic communication skills
- Having a good reputation and relationships in the surrounding Kansas City area is a plus!
- Honest, Reliable, and Represent the Company with the highest of Character.
- Verifiable experience with solid references.
- Able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screen.
- Quality Control experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in the construction-related field is preferred
- Experience working on federal contracts a plus
- Experience with JOC, Design-Build, CMR, and IDIQ
- Proven commitment to safety and building relationships with project stakeholders
- OSHA 30 required
- Knowledge of construction software programs (i.e. Procore, MS Project, Phoenix, Blue Beam etc.)
- Experience in estimating and RSMeans software, not required, but a plus.
- Experience in Lean building methods
Package includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Vehicle allowances
- Company Phone/Computer
- Sick/Vacation Time
Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri, Texas, Arkansas