Onsite Construction Group is currently seeking an Office Administrator to join our team in our Kansas City, Missouri office. We are a fast-growing Construction Management firm that focuses on the development of its employees, career growth, and leadership opportunities.
- Provide, promote, and monitor a standard of excellence in the quality of all Administrative functions.
- Manage payment of overhead expenses such as rent, utilities, etc.
- Coordinate with COO the employee required documentation. Including but not limited to vehicle insurance, up to date DL, inventory logs, enrollment forms, applications, First Aid/CPR certifications, and OSHA Cards.
- Obtain miscellaneous office supplies, equipment, copier, etc, if directed by the Project Manager/Ops Director. Coordinate with Executive Team on phones, computers and other IT items with the direction of the Project Manager
- Sign up new employees using Federal Withholding and EEO Compliance Forms, W-4, I-9. and all required Human Resource Documents
- Set up General files, Trade partner Correspondence files, and Accounting files.
- Set up the Trade partners Certificates of Insurance Log. Record expiration dates on the Subcontract/Purchase Contract Payment Status Sheet.
- Maintain the Trade partner Insurance Log to ensure all insurance is current.
- On Federally funded jobs and other projects as required, review and maintain Trade partner certified payrolls.
- Obtain Lien Releases and Trade partners Warranty and Guarantee Forms.
- Reviewing requirements for solicitations to order bid bonds and COI’s and any necessary administrative documentation for technical proposals directed by Director of Preconstruction.
- Obtain and keep current all bonds and Insurance / Certificates of Insurance for clients, Trade Contractors & vendors. Maintain corresponding databases.
- Track vacation and sick leave
- Purchase and maintain inventory of office supplies.
- First to answer and properly process phone calls.
- Run errands as needed.
- Open and distribute all incoming mail.
- New hire reporting
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing requested responsibilities as needed
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of commercial construction
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Job Offer Package includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive salary
- Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
- Sick/Vacation Time